Pages

5.08.2010

First Post in over a Month

You know you haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up your blog when you realize that there will be no link to the Archives for the month of April...simply because there were a total of zero posts put up during the month of April. That's not to say that I haven't had anything to say, or things to criticize. Quite the opposite, in fact. But the truth is, my motivation to write anything of late has been at bedrock level. (For those who aren't familiar with geography, that's quite a bit below ground level...)

But today I vow to change everything! Today (or rather, later today) I will work on a new post, and hope to have it up by the end of the weekend. The topic will be North American (primarily Canadian, obviously, but I'll touch on our neighbour's, too) education. Or, you know, lack thereof. Coming soon! 

Apologetically yours, 
Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment